Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lemonade

I want to like lemonade more than I do. I wouldn't be able to drink tap water without the Crystal Light lemonade flavoring in it, so that's good. I just don't enjoy the taste so much. I'm not sure why. But drinking more water =  always good. I really need to stay hydrated. I don't drink nearly enough water. It's gotten to the point where my hands hurt in the shower because my palms become so dry. Sad, I know.

I need to do more of the Vaseline with gloves on routine, but it's so difficult to cover up any more of my body than absolutely necessary in this heat. Wearing gloves seems so stifling and puts a damper on my rest. Bleh. 

I like this picture though. Suitable for the way the weather has been lately. Bright and cheery. Too hot, but cheery.

{G Image search for Lemonade gave the above result}

No comments:

Post a Comment