
I finished my last law school class today. I feel excited, though it was mainly anticlimactic. Presented a case during my last class, of course. Now I have to worry about finals, finishing hours for my clinic, and taking care of loan things to see if I can afford to take the bar.
Most likely I will have to wait until February for the bar. I don't think it's such a big deal, but people around me seem very worried about it. "What do you mean, you're waiting?"
Yes, calm down. Waiting a few more months doesn't seem like such a big deal when I've gone through three years of torture. I've seen pictures of my friends having fun without me, heard my mom talk about my kid brother growing up, missed my grandmother's 85th birthday party, and lost so much time with my friends and family. I've done my time. I want to have my time be mine again.
If I have to wait, then I have to wait.
Besides, I could use a break after what the past three years have put me through.
(Image above found during G Image search for Finish)
No comments:
Post a Comment