We are all guilty of acting, perhaps, not as well as we should in the face of of what we consider suspicious activity.I think I used to be much better at it. I would resist the urge to lash out; to retaliate. But now, I think my tolerance of it has worn over time. I let myself act in the same way; tell myself turnabout is fair play. I engage in questionable activity in the face of questionable activity.
I still think I am blameless. I still believe I have endured far more than any one person should have to endure. It is embarassing at times, how much I have tried to forgive and how much I have been repeatedly hurt. If coping with further unseemly behavior now requires me to also act less than honorably, then I accept that. I find no fault with that.
Image found doing a G Image search for Suspicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment