skip to main | skip to sidebar
Strangely Poetic

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sober


I loved this song when I first heard it; the video just makes me love it more.


Posted by Rae at 5:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (40)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Suspicious
      • I Do Not Love You
      • Study Or Die
      • Finished
      • Some Job
      • Dinner by the River
      • Scary Wind
      • Haha- love this song and vid. Beginning is the bes...
      • Found this image when I searched for Bitter Girl....
      • Sober
      • There is a bite in the breeze today. It's just a ...
      • Late Night
      • I am a huge worrier and since the age of 17 have ...
      • I love this picture. Something about the red shoe...
      • Did a search for crushing heat on Google Image. Th...