
Relationships are terrible for my sleeping schedule. When single, I think I get at least three or four more hours of sleep a night. In relationships, I get maybe five a night. I don't feel too poorly throughout the day, but I fear it will age me prematurely. They do say drinking water and getting lots of sleep helps with having an overall youthful appearance.
Or maybe I am too superficial? I worry about wrinkles.
There's that word again. Worry. I'll try to stop. =)
Every other Wednesday is Wes' turn to bring lunch at work. This is a day I enjoy for several reasons:
1. He doesn't cook, like me, so I feel better about my lunches when compared to his
2. He always order Chinese food, which I love
3. Chinese food fills me up and keeps me full the rest of the day
4. There are always leftovers, which are always given to me because people at work know I don't cook and take pity on me and my sad fridge, so yay!
And that is why I enjoy every other Wednesday.
Okay, bed time for me. Have to try to get a good amount of REM tonight.
Here's hoping my dreams will be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment