Thursday, April 23, 2009

There is a bite in the breeze today. It's just a bit too cold to be comfortable. It also has the bothersome side effect of blowing the pollen around, which wreaks havoc on my allergies. Le sigh.

Just got back from a quick grocery run. I have about 2o dollars left for gas until mid-May. If I spend more than that I won't be able to make rent, so this food has to last me a while.

Hopefully my guest won't eat all of this food when he comes to visit on the weekend.

We were debating making a trip out the Old Sacramento on Saturday. I hear it's a cute touristy spot, and after three years of living here I suppose I should try to see what the city has to offer before I move on again.

If it goes exceptionally well, I will try to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment