Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Study Or Die

The next few days are going to be madness. I have to get a third of my copyright outline done, because that is the part I must do for my study group. Must be done by Friday; however, I had work all day today and I have work all day tomorrow. Which means I will probably be up most of Thursday night getting it done. Ah well. Being in the study group does mean I get some hook-ups when it comes to outlines for other classes, so I suppose it was a good idea. Just have to outline like a madwoman tonight and tomorrow.

I also need to drive into town this weekend. I wanted to watch Wolverine; but being that I have no money I will have to wait and see if the guy is willing to foot the bill. Having no money sucks. A lot.

Moving on. This weekend I also have to help my mom send out many of my graduation party invitations (which will take forever), I have to get all of my outlining out of the way for my other classes, and I have to get the last of my hours done for the clinic. Ha. I don't think much of that is going to happen. I just don't have time for it all.

I would love to take another day off of work tomorrow, but I need the money. Car insurance, electricity bill, phone bill...these things do not take a pause in respect for finals.

But, such is life. I will endure. I will make it.

It will all be over before I know it.

(Image above found when G Image searching for Study)

No comments:

Post a Comment